Nomination Deadline: November 1st
The Award, which may be given annually, shall be known as the Dennis L. Tewksbury Award for Outstanding Service to the Structural Engineering Institute of ASCE.
- 2020: Donald Dusenberry
- The Award shall recognize an individual member of the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers and of ASCE who has advanced the interests of SEI through innovative or visionary leadership; who has promoted the growth and visibility of SEI; who has established working relationships between SEI and other structural engineering organizations; or who has otherwise rendered valuable service to the structural engineering profession.
- Not more than 1 award is made each year.
- Nominations may be submitted by anyone.
- Nominees not selected in a given year will be held over for consideration through the next selection cycle. At the end of the second cycle, nominees not chosen will no longer be eligible for consideration except that nominators who wish for their candidate to be considered for another 2 cycle period must submit a new nomination package.
- The SEI Nominations Committee may recommend up to 2 nominees for action by the SEI Board of Governors. Members of the SEI Nominations Committee shall not be eligible for the award in the year(s) in which they serve on the Nominating Committee.
- A majority vote by the Board of Governors of SEI shall be required to confer the Award.
To nominate, submit a complete Tewksbury Award Nomination Form.