Nomination Deadline: October 1st
The EWRI Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to members who are judged to have advanced the profession, exhibited technical competence, and significantly contributed to public service, research, or practice in the environmental and water resources profession.
- Rob Ettema, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASC
- Paul Bizier, P.E., BCEE, D.WRE, F.EWRI, F.ASCE
- M. Katherine Banks, Ph.D.
- Qualifications: The Awardees must have demonstrated a life-long and eminent contribution to the disciplines of environmental or water resources engineering or an ancillary discipline through research, education, or public service. Care is taken for the awardees considering discipline, employment, etc.
- The Lifetime Achievement Awards Subcommittee's task is to recommend to the EWRI Awards Committee the names of up to 3 individuals worthy of receiving the award. The selection committee shall be composed of previous winners for the last 3 years, the past chair of the Governing Board, and the past chair of the EWRI Awards Committee, the latter serves as committee chair. The selection committee submits its recommendation to the EWRI Awards Committee.
Nominees for this award are generated by the EWRI Lifetime Achievement Award subcommittee.