Nomination Deadline: December 5th
Awarded to a younger member who has demonstrated leadership potential in private sector civil engineering.
- Nominees for the individual awards must be current ASCE members. The nominees should be active in their Section or Branch Younger Member Group or active in Section activities in those Sections or Branches that have yet to establish a Younger Member Group. Selection of the award winners will be based primarily upon their accomplishments.
- The time span considered for the award activity during the ASCE fiscal year - October 1 to September 30.
- Younger Members nominated for multiple awards will be considered for the most prestigious award for which they are nominated.
- Active members of Committee on Younger Members shall not be eligible for awards.
- Awards will be presented at the awards banquet during the Younger Member Council Annual Meeting.
- Deadline for nomination forms: December 5
To nominate, submit a single PDF file containing:
- Cover letter, signed by the nominator
- Official award nomination form (PDF)
- Nominee's biographical information (1 paragraph)
The name of the file shall follow this format:
XRYMC - Outstanding Young Civil Engineer in the Private Sector - Nominee.pdf (where XRYMC is your YMC)
Nominator must submit all materials in by December 5 to [email protected].