Nomination Deadline: May 1st
The Student Leadership Award is given each year by the Committee on Student Members to students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership to their ASCE Student Chapter.
- Rogelio Garcia, University of the Pacific
- Sophie Lipomanis, University of Louisville
- Autumn Maher, University of Cincinnati
- Paris Marcy, South Dakota State University
- Lexi Revis, Vanderbilt University
- Colby Wong, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Nancy Zazueta, Tecnologico de Monterrey
- Student must be a national ASCE member and a student chapter member in good standing at the time of application.
- Student must have demonstrated extraordinary leadership in a Student Chapter through various activities (e.g., serving as a chapter officer, leading special events, interacting with university administration and ASCE Sections/Branches).
- Nomination must come from Faculty or Practitioner Advisor, Department Head or Section/Branch Officer.
- Only 1 nomination will be accepted from each student chapter.
- Student must an undergraduate at the nominating school during the Spring semester of the year of the award.
To nominate, submit a single PDF file containing:
- A completed nomination form (PDF)
- A personal statement from a student or other advisor
The name of the file shall follow this format:
Last Name of Nominee - Name of University.pdf
Send submissions to [email protected] no later than 5 p.m. EDT, May 1.